.....

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I GOT IT!!!

alhamdulillah....thanks to Allah....i dont know what to say except

ALHAMDULILLAH-ALHAMDULILLAH-ALHAMDULILLAH

finally i found it!!!YES!!!very happy... it lost about two years ago...last year i didn't use it...i cried when it lost!!so upset..s0 scared if my mom asked me about it....i have no idea...i just SHUT my mouth...didn't tell anybody...but my family include mom know i had lost it...hehehe...

WHEN I FOUND "IT"?
WHAT "IT" THAT I MEAN??
WHY "IT" SO SPECIAL FOR ME???

when i come back from ProCAST camp, my sis gave it to me...she said she found at my mom's room....near the mirror corner...i'm very shocked!!!like that was a dream...you know, its about two years it lost...i didn't expect i can got it back...so amazing!!!

IT IS A WATCH...!!!!
SEIKO 5 WATCH!!
just a picture!!!

on 8th of December 2011...finally i got the watch back!!!ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

Its very special for me!!!!!because it was a present's birthday from my mom...WHEN I WAS FORM 2
( 2009 ) i love it so much..hehehe:)...thanks to my sister...but the IMPORTANT...thanks to Allah...HE hide it...and HE give it...i'll try to keep it safely...BEWARE!!!hekhek....ALHAMDULILLAH....

2 comments:

  1. haha..bca awal2 lgi k.iffah dah agak..msti jam yg watif jmpa..lps ne xyah da la beli jam 10 rggit ntuk cover kan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...apa lew k.iffah ni....sapa tak sronok jam tu jumpa balik....ALHAMDULILLAH....jam RM10 tu...tak perlu la cover dah..hehehe...tapi rasanya akan pakai gak kat matri nanti...risau kalo2 hilang kat matri plak..hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete